Note: Each link will take you to a review of the book so you can learn more about it!
1. Code Name: Verity by Elizabeth Wein
2. Halfway to Each Other by Susan Pohlman
3. Martin Chuzzlewit by Charles Dickens
4. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
5. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
6. The Climbing Boy by Mark Lichterman
7. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
8. Wildwood by Colin Meloy
9. What We Keep by Elizabeth Berg
10. The Unseen Guest by Maryrose Wood
11. Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark
12. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
As you can see, I really like to read juvenile and young adult books, as well as mystery and suspense. And I set a goal for myself to read all of Charles Dickens' books by the time I turn 30 (I only have 18 months to go).
What's on your reading list this summer?