Sunday, April 20, 2014

Enchanted Leaves & Paper Gift Boxes

I love browsing Etsy to find new shops to follow. One of my absolute favorite shops is Enchanted Leaves. Find their Etsy shop here or view their website here. Since I had the opportunity to order a couple of gifts from them recently, I wanted to give them a little love by sharing my thoughts here!

The first thing that I found from Enchanted Leaves that I fell in love with is their Lord of the Rings "geekery." If you're looking for a gift idea for me, here it is! They have jewelry celebrating many different books, movies, and shows, including The Hunger Games, Arrested Development, and Harry Potter. If you're looking for a unique gift, this is a great place to start. Who doesn't want a Bluth banana necklace or Dirigible Plum earrings?

My absolute favorite: Hobbit Door Locket
Another favorite: Twilight Chess Piece Necklace
Of course, the geekery just reeled me in. I couldn't stop myself from exploring the rest of the site. They also have some beautiful items "inspired by the land, sky, and sea."

Cherry Blossom Necklace
Brass Owl Earrings
Saffron and Copper Acorn Necklace
I've been waiting for an reason to order something from Enchanted Leaves. The opportunity finally came and I was so excited to get gifts for my Mom and Grandma for Mother's Day (don't worry... they already got their necklaces, so I'm not spoiling their surprise).


My great-grandparents, then my grandparents, ran an orchard in eastern Utah. My Grandma grew up there and my Mom grew up there. I spent many weekends of my childhood and teenage years there, sorting apples and thinning peaches. So when I saw these beautiful apple necklaces, I knew it would be the perfect gift for my Mom and Grandma. 

My items arrived very quickly and they are beautiful and very well made! They came individually packed inside a tiny tarnish-proof plastic bag inside a larger tulle bag, along with instructions on how to care for the jewelry.

Since I wasn't able to deliver the necklaces personally (but had to send them with my brother), I decided to make some card stock boxes for each of them to keep them safe. I used a template I found on Easy Paper Crafts to make this 6-sided box. I used Stampin' Up card stock to make them pretty and feminine.


The flowers on top were made using a tutorial found on Whimsical World of Laura Bird.



2 comments :

  1. Love these! These are so cute! Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are swell!