Today I'm linking up with So What Wednesday over at Life After I "Dew." This is a fun linky party where you list all the things you're saying "So what?!" about this week. So here goes nothing! This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- It's the day before Halloween and we still haven't carved our pumpkins.
- I gave up on potty training after a month (A MONTH) because my daughter has a bladder of steel.
- I have so much fabric that I could be considered a hoarder.
- We're having family photos taken on Saturday and I still have no idea what I'll be wearing.
- I lied to my kids when I said I was throwing away the toys they didn't pick up.
- I'm in the middle of 3 separate sewing projects and 4 different books and instead of working on either, I play Angry Birds.
What are you saying "so what?!" about today?