Thursday, August 21, 2014

Free Printable Pinewood Derby Awards

Our Cub Scout Pack's Pinewood Derby is coming up next month and in preparation, I designed some printable award certificates! I designed two sets of certificates (12 certificates per set), so there are 24 different awards you can use. Since I put the year on them, I made a 2014 set and a 2015 set.

(Click the image to access the PDF files.)

Includes Best Paint Job, People's Choice, Best Use of Color, and more!

Includes Funniest Car, Best of the Den, Most Patriotic, and more!

Identical to Set 1 except for the year.

Identical to Set 2 except for the year.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for posting! Cute! I printed the categories I needed, but looking for a "coolest car" certificate. Do you have a file I can edit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like I only have .jpg files... sorry!

      Delete
  2. These were really nice to use. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are swell!