Monday, June 24, 2013

The Lady's Blog Hop #2


Thank you to all who linked up during The Lady's Blog Hop #1.
Welcome to the NEW and improved Bi-Monthly blog hop party
and I am your Co-Host Krissy @ Hot Commodity Home Decor
If you want to meet awesome people and gain followers come and join the party.

I'm the ThirtyThree 80 Lady
 

(You can follow below. Just click on our names!)
Image Map

Are you interested in co-hosting? E-mail your name and blog link to ThirtyThree80(at)gmail(dot)com







Please follow us on Twitter or Pinterest or Google Friend Connect (GFC),like our Facebook Page, or subscribe on our RSS Feed to keep yourself updated on all the latest international giveaways, contests, and freebies on the web.

2 comments :

  1. Now following you via GFC and already liked you on Facebook. You can find me at http://www.livingbettertogether.com, I hope you'll stop by and check out my blog and return the love! Thanks for hosting!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I am now following your blog via GFC, too.

      Delete

Comments are swell!