Friday, September 20, 2013

Blogger Spotlight - Chelsea @ Get Your Crap Together!


**Sorry to anyone who has stopped by this week hoping for new posts! I've been sick and it's really destroyed my creative juices. I hope to back to business next week!**

This week's Blogger Spotlight is Chelsea from Get Your Crap Together! Be sure to click on the link provided below to see Chelsea's blog and other social media sites! Chelsea's blog is awesome and if you like sewing, definitely check it out. I am especially loving her "Fall Clothing Series" that is going on now. She is sharing a lot of great ideas on making, styling, and altering fall clothing for kids... and gives her readers opportunities to link up their own posts in the process! Anyway, enough from me... let's see what Chelsea has to say for herself:

My name is Chelsea and I blog over at Get Your Crap Together!  I have been blogging and "getting my crap together" for 3 years and I really love it.  One of my favorite series I have done on my blog was this summer doing the "Organize Me!!  Sizzlin' Summer" series.  I had loads of guest bloggers, some great free family binder printables and an organizing linky party.  My other favorite series is our "31 Days of Halloween".  I love Halloween so it is great to get ideas and inspiration with this series.

K: Describe yourself in 5 words or less:

C: Organized, fun, motivate, silly, happy

K: How and why did you start your blog?

C: I started my blog as a way to be accountable for keeping my family more organized.  It has evolved into a way to express myself and make new friends.

K: What are some of your favorite posts/projects you have done?

C: I have a lot of favorite posts.  But if I have to narrow it down, I would say my DIY Children's Bookcase and my Mail Organizer Tutorial.  Both of these projects saved me from going insane in my own house, but they also are so useful that I still use them daily.  My son and daughter both love to get books from the bookshelf and I keep my counters clean with my mail organizer.

K: What do you do when you're not blogging?

C: When I am not blogging, I enjoy spending time with my children.  I also tend to sew too much and read too many books!

K: Which craft supply could you be accused of hoarding?

C: I am not one for hoarding, but if I have to choose, I would say sewing patterns!  I love them.  I collect them, I use them, but I also enjoy making my own.

K: Tell us something random about yourself:

C: Something random about myself is that I can make balloon animals!  I know.  Totally random.  But true.

I'd love for you to stop by and say hi!  We love new bloggy friends!  Or check us out on Facebook, Pinterest or BlogLovin'.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!