Monday, September 16, 2013

Oh So Fabulous Award



This week, my blog was nominated for the Oh So Fabulous Award by Blair over at Baby For Scale. Thanks Blair!

Rules for participating:
  1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  2. You must answer the 5 questions given to you by your nominator.
  3. You must pick bloggers, each with under 1,000 subscribers, to be nominated for the award. (I chose BlogLovin' statistics for my nominees.)
  4. You must come up with 5 questions for YOUR nominees to answer.
  5. Notify your award nominees. 
*Be sure to include the Oh So Fabulous graphic with your blog post*


Questions From Blair

1. What is your guiltiest pleasure? You're I'm kind of ashamed to admit this pleasure!

Eating all the chocolate chips in the house. My husband has been known to hide bags of chocolate chips on the uppermost shelves just so I won't eat all of them.

2. What is your go-to song when you are in a funk? The one you belt out at the top of your lungs!

I don't usually belt songs out at the top of my lungs... but I do often catch myself singing "Yellow Submarine" an awful lot. That must be it.

3. What is your most embarrassing moment? Give us the goods!

I think that I have repressed most embarrassing memories because I always struggle to answer this question. The only one I can think of now is when I didn't pull my foot out of my bike pedal straps soon enough and tipped over at a stop light.

4. If money were no question, what would you buy?

A house bigger than 1400 square feet with space for an actual craft/sewing room and a real piano!

5. What's the worst piece of advice you've ever been given?

"You just need to relax." Referring to my parenting frustrations with my strong-willed son.

My Nominees

Meegan @ Meegan Makes
Jayson & Ashley @ Him and Her
Anne @ Circus Berry
Bethany @ Pitter and Glink
Stephanie @ The Tip Toe Fairy

Questions for My Nominees
  1. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
  2. If you could go anywhere, where would it be and why?
  3. What are you afraid of and why?
  4. Name your top three favorite things about blogging.
  5. What is your biggest pet peeve?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!