Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ready for Fall Round-Up

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone who dislikes fall. But I think I am one of the season's biggest fans. I anticipate it all year long. Unfortunately, Utah doesn't usually have the best autumn because you never know how long or short it's going to be. I would happily give up summer and winter if I could have 3/4 of the year be autumn.

But since that's not possible, I just have to anticipate it so that I can enjoy it to the fullest when it does arrive. Part of that this year is thinking of fall craft ideas I'd like to try, which is why I've put together this "Ready for Fall Round-Up." Enjoy!

Book Page Pumpkin by I Heart Nap Time
I love anything that uses book pages in creative ways and I think I might be making a pumpkin like this one this year! I love it!

Buckets with Burlap by Robb Restyle
I don't know about everyone else, but I am really liking all the metal projects I am seeing lately. And old buckets make me ridiculously nostalgic for my grandparents' apple orchard.

Hedgehog Craft Bag at Cut Out and Keep
Hedgehogs are cute! And this bag tutorial is a great way to add some cute but hip woodland creatures to your style. 

Scrappy Owl Pillow by The Eternal Thread
I know owls are everywhere, and I'm usually not a big fan of them (major fear of birds here). But I couldn't resist this scrappy owl pillows. Since I'm a fabric hoarder, I probably already have all I need to whip some of these up!

Autumn in a Jar by Fancy House Road
I want my house to smell like autumn all the time. I'm definitely going to try this craft idea out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!