Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quilt Along

I have a little bit of quilting experience, but nothing too extensive. I tied a couple of quilts as a teenager and sewed a couple of baby quilts as an adult. But I've never pieced a quilt. Until now, that is.

I have joined the "Quilt Along" organized by Jill from Create.Craft.Love. and Sarah from Becoming Martha. This way, I won't have to figure it out on my own! The quilt we will be making will end up looking something like this:



Of course, I'll choose my own fabrics. Since it is a twin size, I intend to make this for when Violet moves up to a big girl bed sometime in the next year. The Quilt Along starts on Friday! Who wants to learn to quilt with me? You know you want to, so click the link and sign up!

  Quilt-Along

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!