Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rainy Days & Mondays

Here in Utah, we don't get much rain. Today was the exception. It rained for the entire day. And even though I love a good Carpenter's song, rainy days really don't get me down. Days like today give me a very good excuse to hang out inside all day, working on projects that I have put off... like scrubbing the bathroom floor... or testing out my new steamer on our upholstery... or finishing another wreath. Today, I did all of this and more!

I put my recently stitched ribbon flowers to good use, embellishing the newest wreath to enter my shop: The Denim Scallop.



I've seen a lot of scallop detail being added to crafts recently and I love the richness and texture it adds to this wreath. And I can't get enough of these ruffly ribbon flowers. They make me smile every time I see them!


(Linking to Sugar Bee CraftsKeeping It SimpleTwelveOEight, and Cedar Hill Ranch)

1 comment :

  1. So cute! I love how you used so many different colors, fabrics, and textures to make it interesting! Thanks for entering One Crafty Contest!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are swell!