Friday, August 9, 2013

Blogger Spotlight - Trine @ Creative Pink Butterfly


I am starting a new series here on my blog: Blogger Spotlight! I am searching for fellow crafty bloggers who have fewer than 1000 followers to spotlight. If you fit the bill and would like to participate, please contact me at hotcommodityhome{at}live{dot}com!

My first blogger spotlight is Trine, blogger extraordinaire at Creative Pink Butterfly! I discovered Trine's blog fairly recently, but I love going back and checking out her older posts. She has done some wonderful tutorials on blog design for So You Want To Be A Blogger, where she is a weekly contributor. My favorite project she has posted is her Purple TV Unit. It makes me wish for purple furniture!

Trine from Creative Pink Butterfly

Now on to Trine... She answered the following questions just for me to share with you today! Enjoy!

K: Describe yourself in 5 words or less.

T: Creative Soul.

K: How and why did you start your blog?

T: You can check out my first post: http://creativepinkbutterfly.com/2013/01/30/happy-belated-new-year/ where I say a little about why I started.

K: What are some of your favorite posts/projects you have done?

T: Here are four of my favorite projects: 



K: What do you do when you're not blogging?

T: I have a part time job. I also have a dog and that takes time. I love going on walks. I read.

K: Which craft supply could you be accused of hoarding?

T: FABRIC! I have so much of it I have no idea what to do with it. And I always want more. Every time I am in the fabric store I have to talk myself out of getting new fabrics.

K: Tell us something random about yourself!

T: I love water, not the drinking kind but lakes and oceans and rivers and stuff. There is something about it I find so beautiful. But I hate swimming in it. 

Be sure to click through and visit some of her links! She has done some wonderful projects. And thanks to Trine for being my first Blogger Spotlight!

1 comment :

Comments are swell!