Monday, August 12, 2013

Where I Live - Craft Lake City DIY Festival

I am a lucky lady. My hubby, Dave, is a graphic designer for Stampin' Up, which means that he is interested in going to events like Craft Lake City DIY Festival that happened this weekend in downtown Salt Lake. Once again, we were fortunate enough to be able to leave our kids for a couple of hours with my sister-in-law so that we could enjoy the sights without trying to navigate a leashed toddler through the crowded booths. (Original photography is by Dave and other photos are linked to their sources.)
(Craft Lake City Website)
As with last week's visit to the downtown Farmer's Market, Dave and I enjoyed a leisurely stroll through the festival, just taking in the sights and smells. Dave snapped photos while I picked up business cards so that we could remember our favorite vendors.

Engraved cutting boards by Alexis Maddox Designs.
Laser cut greeting cards, also by Alexis Maddox Designs.
Fantastic prints by NiftySwank.
Cute and colorful applique projects by The Vintage Fern.
Amazing jewelry from Steampunk Bijoux!
Adorable crochet hats at Sweet Kiwi Crochet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!