Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Projects in Progress

I don't know about everyone else, but I have a problem completing projects in a timely fashion. I have quite a few "projects in progress" -- enough that my crafting closet is becoming impassable. Here are a few of the things I am currently working on:

Embroidered & Quilted Sewing Clutch


I posted instructions for hand embroidery, but failed to mention that this piece I am (still!) working on is part of another larger project. 



I have big plans for this little saying and will be using it when I quilt a sewing clutch for keeping my embroidery hoop, needle, & floss in when I take projects with me. In my mind, it is fantastic! I'll definitely post the results when I eventually get to them!

Patchwork Picnic Blanket

I guest-posted on The Stitchin' Mommy back in July, explaining my "quilt as you go" process I used to make this blanket. At the time, my life was completely crazy, so I got behind on the blanket.


And then I ran out of my grey fabric and couldn't find the same color at any of my local fabric stores! So I've been sitting on this one ever since. Hopefully I will finish it up before next year's picnic season.

Menu Board

This project is the one currently occupying my available brain space. I've seen awesome menu boards all over Pinterest and decided to craft my own version.



I'm using a solid wood game board as the base, but haven't finished up all the details on it yet. Rest assured, a full tutorial will be posted as soon as I finish it up!

How many projects do you currently have "in progress?" Please tell me it's not just me...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are swell!