Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Washi Tape Blog Planner

My blog is just about 4 months old now. It took me a little while to get into a good blogging rhythm and one major help was this:


I got the idea from Jessica over at Lovely Little Things. This blog planner has been a life saver! Or maybe just a blog saver. Each week has its own spread dedicated to it. I use this to compile my inspiration for each week, as well as to track my social media stats. I track blog views, bloglovin' followers, facebook likes, twitter followers, Pinterest followers, and Google+ followers. It has been extremely helpful (and enlightening) to see these numbers climb each week and helps me focus my goals for the following week.

I also try to choose a fellow blogger to encourage. This has been fun and has led me to discover new blogs and other new bloggers. I make an effort to read their blog at least once during the week and leave a well-thought-out comment. I also try to pin something from their blog.

The rest of my weekly spread is dedicated to scheduling blog posts and checking things off my to-do list. I don't always adhere to the schedule, but it helps me have direction and variety in my posts.


Of course, a notebook needs a cute cover. My notebook is one that I found on clearance at Target. I paid less than $2 for it, but it was a little too flowery for me. So I covered it with washi tape. It was a quick and easy project that gets a lot of use.

How do you keep track of your blogging schedule?

{Linked on The Princess & Her CowboysNew Nostalgia, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Hope Studios, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Adventures of a DIY Mom, Today's Creative Blog, VMG206, Ladybug Blessings, Him & Her, Nap-time Creations, Fluster Buster, The DIY Dreamer, And Sew We Craft, Dandelion Wishes, Gingersnap Crafts, Endlessly Inspired}

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the shout out, girl :)
    LOVE how your planner turned out...can't go wrong with washi tape!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Jessica. Thanks for the great idea!

      Delete
  2. How fabulous! I love how clever you were in creating the pages! Thanks so much for sharing with those of us who can't seem to get our thoughts together long enough to make planners of our own, LOL!

    Kim @ {enjoy the view}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your idea at the ASWC linky party :)
    I think I'm going to have to do something like this now I'm blogging more - I try to blog 3-4 times a week.
    And have only started blogging "for real" a few moths ago too :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up to
    Dandelion Wishes Wednesday! You are being featured tonight, so come by and grab a button! I'm also pinning this :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are swell!